By Jürgen Schwaninger
No matter if you're a fabrics administration advisor or a programmer, you’ll methods to customize and increase your methods via person exits, enterprise add-ins (BAdIs), and enhancement spots with this publication. the writer makes use of his real-life event and knowing of the complex demanding situations that clients face, and offers excellent thoughts to reinforce and optimize the SAP general via customized advancements. This booklet exhibits you ways to enforce those customizations for fabrics administration (MM) in SAP ERP and describes how those customizations impression the habit of the consumer exits with customized ABAP courses. integrated during the booklet are workouts to demonstrate the precise approaches and coding examples wanted, in addition to helpful information and tricks.
1. functional advent find out how you should use and turn on a number of the enhancement recommendations of the SAP approach in an effort to create functions which are precise in your person wishes.
2. very important software parts locate attempted and verified methods for every of the key components of fabrics administration, in addition to for the validation and substitution of accounting records.
3. Cross-Release Description practice programming examples for unlock 4.6C and better. You’ll know about substitute answer suggestions if an enhancement has must haves or used to be applied in a later liberate.
4. entire review notice the main priceless user-exits, company add-ins, and enhancement spots which are fascinated by fabrics administration. A finished appendix additionally offers an easy-to-reference list.
External prone Management
Area Valuation and Account project Area
Validation and Substitution of Accounting Documents
User Exits and BAdIs
Read Online or Download ABAP Development for Materials Management in SAP PDF
Best development books
Online game improvement instrument necessities presents must-have tips and tips from pros for strengthening and streamlining your online game instruments pipeline. we all know the sport instruments pipeline is necessary, yet within the present atmosphere of shrinking budgets and elevated time strain, builders usually need to accept inefficient, advert hoc, messy pipelines.
Co-edited by means of the vp of the realm financial institution, this quantity deals leading edge paintings from a brand new new release of dynamic thinkers in improvement economics.
- The Peasants of Marlhes: Economic Development and Family Organization in Nineteenth-Century France
- Foreign Debt and Latin American Economic Development
- The China Wave: Rise of a Civilizational State
- Information System Development Process. Proceedings of the IFIP Wg8.1 Working Conference on Information System Development Process, Como, Italy, 1–3 September, 1993
Additional resources for ABAP Development for Materials Management in SAP
APPEND l s_subscriber TO re_subscribers . ENOCASE . ENOMETHOO . 11 Method SUBSCRIBE from ME_GUI_PO_CUST The fields of your dynpros must then be assigned to the metafields. This takes place in method I~AP _DfNPRO_FIELDS of the ME_GU I_PO_CUST BAdl. This method only has an internal table CH_MAPP 1NG as a parameter that contains all fields you've redefined. You can q uery the respective field via d1e table column FIELDNAI~E. Here you must ass ign each field via the MET AF 1ELD table colum n. Metafields have the data type ~1t~ PUR_MET Af 1ELO , wh ich ultimately displays only one in teger value.
Create two structures for the header data and two in ternal tables with an add itional work structure for the item data. Duplicate implementation is used so that an object can always maintain th e status of the database, w hile the other object stores the cu rre nt con tent revised by the user. Moreover, you require both ASAP Dictionary structures ZME_POHEAD_DS a nd ZME_PO ITH 1_0S for the dynpros that you provide with the key term, TABLES. 1 3 I User Exits and BAdl s in Purchasing JFunction Group ~ .
Proceed as before. In the next work step. 1. 1. Start w ith the function module WE_CUST_INIT to initialize the globa l data. The module doesn't require any pa rameters. 3 . FUNCTION Z_ME_CUST_INIT . * " ···························· · ·--~~---·················-····· *"*"Local interf~ce : *.. .... ... *Initialization or the global data . 1 3 I User Exits and BAdls in Purchasing REFRESH : gt_po i tem_db . gt_poitem . ClEAR : gs_pohead_db . gs_pohead . gs_po i tem_db . gs_poitem . zme_pohead_ds .
ABAP Development for Materials Management in SAP by Jürgen Schwaninger