By Ferenc Kiss, János Szentágothai
Atlas of Human Anatomy, quantity compiles illustrations that categorize the anatomy of the human physique. This publication is split into 5 major subject matters. the 1st 3 themes specialize in 3 platforms of the body-digestive method, respiration procedure, and urogenital process. a few of the organs pointed out within the digestive approach comprise the salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, abdominal, small gut, huge gut, and rectum. The components of the breathing process, resembling the nostril, nasal hollow space, larynx, trachea, and lungs also are pointed out. The anatomy of the urogenital method that involves the reproductive organs and urinary method are likewise named. The final themes distinguish the constitution of the ductless glands and center. This quantity is suggested for scientific scholars and clinicians accomplishing paintings at the human anatomy.
Read or Download Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart PDF
Similar anatomy books
This ebook presents new insights approximately studying via synthesising present and rising findings from cognitive and mind technology and exploring how this new info may possibly effect instructing, parenting, and academic coverage making. It exhibits what the most recent mind imaging thoughts and different advances within the neurosciences really display approximately how the mind develops and operates at diverse levels in existence from start to previous age and the way the mind is fascinated with buying abilities reminiscent of examining and counting.
Content material: Quantum mechanical experiences of the photodissociation of nitrosoheme complexes / Lek Chantranupong, Gilda H. Loew, and Ahmad Waleh -- Quantum mechanical reports of charge-transfer states in porphyrin heterodimers / James D. Petke and Gerald M. Maggiora -- results of electron move in chlorophylls, chlorins, and porphyrins : structural and theoretical issues / J.
This important source presents a scientific account of the biochemistry of gentle muscle contraction. As a entire consultant to this swiftly transforming into region of study, it covers the constitution and attribute homes of contractile and regulatory proteins, with distinctive emphasis on their envisioned functionality within the reside muscle.
Fresh Advances on Mycorrhizal Fungi integrates paintings performed via pre-eminent scientists, lecturers, and researchers devoted to the learn of mycorrhizas in laboratories all over the world. the most goal of this ebook is to assemble the knowledge regarding mycorrhizas development and their functions. First, an outline of the hot advances in mycorrhizal fungi is totally tested.
- Advances in Protein Kinases
- Radiographic Atlas of Skull and Brain Anatomy
- Biomechanics of the Locomotor Apparatus: Contributions on the Functional Anatomy of the Locomotor Apparatus
- Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Vol. 2: Thorax, Heart, Abdomen, and Pelvis
- The Human Brain and Spinal Cord: Functional Neuroanatomy and Dissection Guide
- Advances in Biolinguistics: The Human Language Faculty and Its Biological Basis
Extra resources for Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart
46. DUODENUM ET PANCREAS II. THE DUODENUM AND THE PANCREAS, II 47 48 Fig. 47. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS I. (omentum majus) THE POSITION OF THE ABDOMINAL VISCERA, I (greater omentum) 49 Fig. 48. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS II. (intestinum tenue) THE POSITION OF T H E ABDOMINAL VISCERA, I I (the small intestines) 4 Atlas II. - 63 50 Fig. 49. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS III. (radix mesenterii) THE POSITION OF THE ABDOMINAL VISCERA, I I I (the root of the mesentery) 51 Fig. 50. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS IV.
Color ruber = a. hepatica 2. Lobus porto-biliaris médius color ceruleus = v. portae 3. Lobus porto-biliaris sin. color flavus = ductus hepaticus Fig. 67. LOBI PORTO-BILIARES HEPATIS II. (preparatum injectum et corrosum fecerunt J. Faller et G. Ungvâry) THE PORTO-BILIARY LOBES OF THE LIVER, I I (corrosion cast: J. Faller and G. Ungvâry) 63 Fig. 68. VENAE HEPATIS (vena portae et vena hepatica, preparatum corrosum fecit F . Kâ dar) THE HEPATIC VEINS (the portal and hepatic veins, corrosion cast: F.
Oavum peritonei apertum, omentum majus et nidus lienis) THE PERITONEUM, I (the opened peritoneal cavity, greater omentum and the ligaments of the spleen) 5* 68 Fig. 74. PERITONEUM I I . (mesenterium) THE PERITONEUM, I I (the mesentery) 69 Fig. 75. PERITONEUM I I I .
Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart by Ferenc Kiss, János Szentágothai